1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Lost some posts?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by jrbiz, Jan 27, 2020.

I put up a post on my "Armchair Dining" thread in the General Chat section on Saturday and it had a reply and I replied to that post. There seems to have been a glitch with DP and it was down on Sunday. Now, the posts in that thread seem to have disappeared. Is this a rollback of a previous backup of DP and they are now gone forever? Or is work still being done and they may come back? Just wondering if I should re-post, etc.

jrbiz, Jan 27, 2020 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I believe that there may have been a cluster failure. All your posts relating to the subject of hamburgers are missing. We had this happen before and were assured that the issue had been addressed and would never reappear.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 27, 2020 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I was unable to log in on Sunday myself. And today all of my new message alerts except this thread are for posts I read on Saturday.

Also, one of my comments seems to have gone missing.

JoeSpirit, Jan 27, 2020 IP
  4. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Probably @digitalpoint has rolled the site back to a backup taken on Saturday

SpacePhoenix, Jan 27, 2020 IP