1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Loose Change 911

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by guru-seo, Mar 24, 2006.

guru-seo, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  2. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen the first and second editions. It is excellent. Dylan Avery does a great job of providing "scientific" evidence of why 911 didn't go down the way the government would have us believe. With actor Charlie Sheen coming out and saying he has doubts about the official story as well, we may see an "independent" 911 commission.

I think Alex Jones will be on CNN tonight. They were forced to talk about Charlie Sheen's comments on CNN this week.

tesla, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  3. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Another 9/11 conspiracy, don't you ever get tired?

latehorn, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  4. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, not until those responsible for the deaths of 3,000 people are brought to justice.

tesla, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  5. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats right! If we do not question authority and the greedy people running our government we might as well tattoo a serial number on our foreheads already and become enslaved. It is one thing to have ignorant people be enslaved because of their ignorance, but it is tragic to be enslaved because of their ignorance.

6. homeloans1

homeloans1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on, its just propaganda vs propaganda.

Far left is as silly as far right.

homeloans1, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  7. tesla

tesla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure what you mean. Left/Right is simply a false paradigm which was first created by the philosopher Georg Wilhelm Fredreich Hegel. I just want to see justice. No one has really been prosecuted for 911. Bin Laden hasn't been caught(I believe he is dead and had nothing to do with 911) and the Zacharia Moussouai guy never even hijacked any planes.

tesla, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  8. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    It is everyones right to question everything and the duty of all citizens to periodically authenticate the validity and authenticity of their governments. It is proven throughout history that a government without checks and balances in place can become an authoritative dictatorship. And to some might be far fetched, but to me its looking more and more of a reality in America.

9. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Don't criticize it if you haven't watched it.

Becuase those that actually watch it usually have nothing to say. They have no arguments against it.

The Government's official story of what happened on 9-11 has not been supported with evidence of any kind.

Crazy_Rob, Mar 24, 2006 IP
  10. guru-seo

guru-seo Peon

Best Answers:
    What is amazing is that most people really believe what the government says faithfully as if they can never be wrong and always looking for the interest of their citizens, thats what germans thought when they elected Hitler, or Serbs Milosovic and so on. People do lie, and so do presidents and administrations so I think and so do most people that the government is hiding a lot of facts from us. Why?

Robert Allen likes this.
  11. Arnie

Arnie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's going to be an international issue since almost every country was represented in WTC.

The truth will come out and never can be hidden forever.

I watched the former version of this film 3 times and just now this one.

Yes, I do agree. - Many questions will have to be answered. And I still guess that foreign countries will step up with pressure, like Russia and China for example.

Seems the govt has taken this far to easy, but they will have to answer even they like it or not.

Another reason which can be is that some evidence has not been brought to public yet because of ongoing investigations.

I do believe that the truth can't be twisted.

Arnie, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  12. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you all know my position in this so I'll leave my comments out :D

yo-yo, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  13. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I'll be your huckleberry :)

Here's how these "documentaries" work: Slap together anything you can find, whether it's relavent or not to create a bunch of supposed facts.

Of course, I could say the ghost of Alger Hiss was responsible for 9/11, then set out to find facts that supported that position, which is exactly what AJ has done. An age old technique: lob out as many claims against something as you can with whatever you can throw at it and hope something sticks. AKA: if you throw enough shit on a wall, something's going to stick.

Have you devoted equal time to questioning everything in the video? Do you question AJ, or do you blindly follow him, as you accuse others of doing?

I watched the first sixty seconds of the video. In such a short time, there was already a huge, blatantly false claim that easily proved false. I haven't watched the rest, yet.

I'll take you guys up on it though, but on my terms. If you agree to them, than "let's roll." :D

Having already debunked a number of things surrounding this "conspiracy," my terms are:

Pick no more than four claims the video makes that you feel show conclusive proof that 9/11 was an inside job that you stand behind. Work it out amongst yourselves, do your internal voting, etc. The claims must be from the video. Why no more than four? It's simple really. See paragraph above. To sit and debunk EVERY part of this video would take days, if not weeks. I watched the first sixty seconds of it only, and within that first sixty seconds, I found a number of inaccuracies (one just blatantly false). Having played the debunk game on this before, I'm quite aware of how it works. Debunk one thing, you move on to another, then another, then another.

Pick your top four out of the video. I'll do my own research to counter your leader's top four claims and do so in my own time. I have work, like anyone else. I'll take on: yo-yo, tesla and seo-guru. Three to one odds, in your favor.

Let me know if you accept.

GTech, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  14. ronmojohny

ronmojohny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just the fact that the firemen what were there are convinced that the buildings were laced with bombs is enough proof for me..

ronmojohny, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  15. GTech

Best Answers:
    Ammendment, since it has not been accepted.

Three on three: Mia, Will, GTech vs Yo-yo, Tesla and seo-guru.

Why the change? It's not about me and I don't want to give the perception that it is.

GTech, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  16. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    edit see next post.

yo-yo, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  17. GTech

Best Answers:
    Four total. My mistake, I should have been more clear.

Cool, I was hoping the molten steel would be one, but wasn't sure if it was in the video. A good start :)

Edit: Also, you need to make your argument. It's not "you question, I answer." It's a debate. Present your argument on why you believe 9/11 was an inside job because molten steel was found. Provide your supporting material to back up the claim including any sources you wish to use. I will challenge your position with my sources.

Asking me to explain something with science is not a debate. Let's keep it a fair debate. You present your argument, I'll present mine.

GTech, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  18. yo-yo

yo-yo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Argument:
    The events of 9/11 could not have happened like the government claims, one reason why is that molten steel was found in the underground basements of the twin towers. There is no scientific explanation for "molten" steel to have occurred from jet fuel (it's impossible) and from "office fires".

The sources:
    http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/metallurgy/index.html
    http://www.911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/moltensteel.html
    http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.h2.jpg

The witnesses:
    Peter Tully, president of Tully Construction,
    Mark Loizeaux, president of Controlled Demolition, Incorporated.
    Leslie Robertson, the chief structural engineer for the Twin Towers
    Joe "Toolie" O'Toole, a Bronx firefighter
    Greg Fuchek, vice president of sales for LinksPoint, Inc.

The Information:

yo-yo, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  19. ROAR

ROAR Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Due to my 3rd world residence...I cant watch that in streaming video. It craps out every few seconds. Is it worth downloading?

Cheers.

ROAR, Mar 25, 2006 IP
  20. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:

If you've seen the re-open 911.org videos, this isn't much different. But there's some footage I've never seen before.

BTW- GTech, you still have to prove to me that yo-yo and gworld are terrorist supporters. Remember?

Crazy_Rob, Mar 25, 2006 IP