1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looped Video Made in After Effects

Discussion in 'Design' started by roberis, Aug 7, 2020.

Hello,

I would like to ask you for help regarding one of my files on pond5:
    https://www.pond5.com/after-effects/item/134026297-looped-simple-particles-project-file
    SEMrush
    The customer who bought this item says that the rendered video (mp4 file) stutters (or pauses) at the 10s mark where it goes from the last frame to first.
    Stutter happens in windows media player and quicktime player. However if i open it in after effects where is no stutter.
    And if i compose 20s video made of 2 of these 10s clips, where is no stutter at the 10s mark.
    Looks like stutter happens only in wm player and quicktime (or other players also).
    Customer says it should not stutter in these players, and it does not matter to him that where is no stutter when video is opened in after effects.

Is this really the problem of my after effects video or is this the problem of these players?
    I am trying to figure this out and help the customer. Is this common problem for looped videos to have stutters in these players at that mark when it loops?

Hope i said everything clearly and it is easy to understand.

roberis, Aug 7, 2020 IP
    SEMrush