1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Looking to Write For Someone; I Prefer a Long term Client

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Neeni86, Jul 15, 2011.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi,

I'm currently free to do some article writing for someone. Work has been coming in slow from my other clients so I need more work to keep me busy :) I am from the U.S. and yes--English is my native language. I can write on various different topics (just ask me if I can write on yours).

I am great at writing articles that are unique and will be certain to pass copyscape (I actually check my work before sending it).

I charge 1 cent per word; that means $1 per 100 words. No less than this. I prefer to be paid upfront via paypal.

I'm looking to write for someone that is laid back and does not have extremely high demands to follow as to what they want in the articles.

Looking forward to hearing from someone soon.

Regards,

Nedra

Neeni86, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  2. rikcs

rikcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Neeni86, contact me at untagmeblog -at- gmail . com. I have some work for you.

rikcs, Jul 16, 2011 IP