1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to Integrate Smarty Template into Wordpress news section.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by DonMecca, Oct 30, 2009.

Hi,

I have several websites that I would like to integrate a wordpress news section into the design.

I would like to have some of the wordpress articles appear on the homepage aswell and fix into the main design. I would also like to have a news section example.com/news which will be using wordpress to run. The design must match the main example.com design which is smarty php driven template.

All the sites each have a unique design that I would like the above integration done to.

Please give me a quote for the individual design price and a package price for up to 8 sites.

Thanks!

P.S. Please beware I would like all the CSS/html elements integrated well. I not looking someone to just copy and paste the header and footer from the homepage design into the header.php and footer.php theme in wordpress. lol

Also please make sure to include some of your previous work and your turn around time for such a project.

Thanks!

DonMecca, Oct 30, 2009 IP