1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking To Hire Writers With Music Production Skills In FL Studio And Other DAWs

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Andrew141, Sep 16, 2020.

Hey there, as the title suggests, I'm looking to hire writers who have a background in music, regardless of the instrument, and who also know how to make content.

You could've played, guitar, bass, piano, saxophone, flute, the drums, or really any other instrument.

2) Also, if you know how to use popular digital audio workstations such as FL Studio, Logic Pro X, Garageband, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more - this is an added bonus.

Simply having a background in music and knowing how to create good content is the only necessity here.

Requirements:
    1) Know how to write fluently in English.
    2) Musical background
    3) Content creation skills.

I'll pay around 3 cents to 4 cents per word which works out to be between $60US to $80US for a 2000-word article.

Depending on how well you write, and how well you follow instructions, I'll up the rates accordingly. Rates may go up over time with consistent content created as well.

I'm also looking for long-term writers, at least 3-5 years of work.

I'm looking for one article per week minimum, but if you think you can write more than that, I'll take it.

Send me an email at if you're interested. Include your resume as well.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2021
    Andrew141, Sep 16, 2020 IP