1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire Python programmer

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Hireforgood, Jun 24, 2014.

We are looking to install a script on our Python, web.py based website. Anyone a python expert here?

Basically, I will give you a task, you do it then you tell me how much and I sent you money via paypal.

If you know Python, this is a great job opportunity for you!

-Hireforgood~

Hireforgood, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  2. satyajitkashyap

satyajitkashyap Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    send me project detail 3 yrs exp in python

satyajitkashyap, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  3. Hireforgood

Hireforgood Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We are looking for python programmers to work on our website http://mypinnings.com.

The site is written in Python/web.py, with a PostgreSQL database, with the backend on lighttpd/fastcgi running on AWS. The main functionality currently is in "ser.py", but most of the features are all in API form. The templates are in the "t" folder and all the css/javascript is in the "static" folder.

The whole codebase is hosted on a private GitHub repo, access will be provided when necessary. There are several developers already working on the job.

This is a great opportunity for you to work with experienced coders on a shared platform. You will be given sufficient scope to develop new ideas and we will listen to your suggestions for improving the site. Don't miss this chance to work on the latest technologies!

Please take a look at the website and let me know what you think.

-Hire

Hireforgood, Jun 24, 2014 IP