1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to Hire: Experienced SEO Professional

Discussion in 'Services' started by Alpha13, Sep 7, 2012.

Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced SEO professional to work for my SEO company. We focus on the following areas:

- Local SEO
    - Reputation Management

- Additionally you must be good at managing Odesk workers and deliver consistent work reports to myself and our clients

Experienced SEOs only. You must have a high quality portfolio to show. I am an SEO myself so I'll know exactly how good you are when we talk.

Hours can be discussed; I'm flexible.

If you're a good fit for this position I look forward to speaking with you :)

Alpha13, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  2. brenda123

brenda123 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

We will provide dedicated SEO expert to handle your project. For more information about SEO stuff, Please visit www dot arnavgupta dot com.

An SEO expert will perform the task as per requirement and change the strategies as per time. We also rotate the keywords to keep in mind about the Google guidelines and Recent Google update, none of our client hit by the Google and this is our great achievement.

You have quality work as our client is taking our services for more than 2.9 years and we are maintaining their ranking and giving more work to them with new research and competitor analysis. This will save their time of analysis and they focus on business growth with us. Your dedicated person will work only on your project so there is no quantity limit as he/she will act as your employee. We are not working on number of links or keywords like other company doing. We already provided teams to UK and USA clients with separate high speed internet lines only for them.

Example:

1. USA client: providing a team of 18 professional to handle the business including 3 VA's , 3 Designer, 2 Developer, 10 SEO’s. Separate high speed internet line to protect the client work and Cisco Phones.

2. UK Client - providing 5 SEO's.

49 SEO’s working currently in our organization dedicatedly on clients.

You can directly communicate with your employee full time during office hours. You will have 200 hours of billable work from your employee.

You will have daily/weekly reports/updates as you want. Assigned SEO assistant will can also share the document on Google or you can use Dropbox for reporting.

If you would like to discuss further on SEO assistant, please add us on
    Skype brenda.imm

Thanks

brenda123, Oct 10, 2012 IP