1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking To Hire Article Scraper

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by kimberwyn, Mar 8, 2010.

Is anyone here interested in being an article scraper?

If you're not familiar with article scraping, it's basically someone who searches for content on a specific subject online and pastes it together to make a new article. I'll give you the subjects to start, and I'll need 500 words of content for each article.

PM me if interested. Please let me know how much you charge per article, or we can work out a price.

kimberwyn, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  2. Komicwords

Komicwords Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    send you pm,my offer is to make article scraper copyscape free,it is not rewriting,but I am sure my service will make your content 100% copyscape pass and readable

Komicwords, Mar 8, 2010 IP
  3. DebzUK

DebzUK Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Haven't done this kind of work before to be honest. Sounds really interesting though! What sort of rate of pay?

DebzUK, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  4. cashflowprofit

cashflowprofit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I may have better option for you. We have article spinner software, where we substitute upto 90% word density for you.

What lot of article re-writers and spinners do is word substitute and make a hundred copy. Higher the number of articles spun, more the dilution, more the garbage.

So what you get is "Marked-up" articles ready to spin. All you need is to copy-paste the "marked-up" article into the spinner and click a button and make as many unique articles as you want.

This would cost you about 5$ an article, but then if you spin this into just 5 articles, cost of each article would be approximately just 1$/400 words each or 25 cents /100 words. A real steal!!

Let me know if you are interested. PM me.

cashflowprofit, Mar 9, 2010 IP