1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire a VA to send emails and other task

Discussion in 'Services' started by johndavis74, Mar 27, 2017.

I am looking for a full time virtual assistant who will use teamviewer to access one of our computers in the US and will be responsible for replies to about 1500 emails per day (it is partly automated so I can reply to 500 to 600 per hour) and do some other marketing assignments each day. Must have good technical skills and have good english speaking skills.

I have had good luck with people in the philippines before so looking for someone in that area due to the exchange rates. Please PM me a price for full time 5 days a week. We do check average salaries in your country so we know what to pay so dont expect to be paid big money in your country for an easy job but I will pay a fair wage. Please PM me your rate (we pay weekly via paypal) and what days of the week you can work. I might also be looking for a part time person as well.

johndavis74, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  2. pawanseolinks

pawanseolinks Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested to work with you . My rate is 120 USD a week. I can work Monday to Friday .

pawanseolinks, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  3. sabujdc

sabujdc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am interested in your task , Please check PM

sabujdc, Mar 28, 2017 IP
  4. Omi Mazumder

Omi Mazumder Member