1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire a full time link builder

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mike Huntstinks, Jun 6, 2011.

I'm looking to hire a full time link builder (relevent links) for one of my sites. You must know what you are doing and speak english fluently.

How it will work;

You create 20+ relevent backlinks a day, send me the spreadsheet that verifies the link and PR and I pay you.

This is a full time job, don't waste my time if you can't committ and / or don't have a clue on how to build relevent link structure.

ONLY APPLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND CAN BACK IT UP!!!!

This is a PAID for RESULTS full time job... CASH DAILY, 7 DAYS A WEEK!!!

PM me your rate. I need this position filled ASAP!!!

Mike Huntstinks, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  2. usinfoways

usinfoways Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am SEO pro and I am interested in grab this job please check your PM and let me know whether you need our service.

usinfoways, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  3. leo12

leo12 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi. I am a professional link Builder. I do blog commenting job. PR available from PR1 to PR6. Page rank is the actual page rank where your link will be placed. All are do follow links. Please let me know, if yo are interested in this services. I can work with yo on regular basis.

leo12, Jun 8, 2011 IP