1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to hire a content writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Phillychzsteak, Dec 5, 2010.

Hello,

I'm looking to work with one content writer. This person should be able to write 5 articles per week on various niches.

Basically, will be developing several email lists, so a person who has experience writing to email lists and keeping their readers enticed (which can be evaluated by opt-out rates) would be great.

Niches that I'm interested in:

Dating, Education, Biz Opps, Financial.

The content must be unique and written solely for me, and may not be sold again. Please let me know your prices and send me a paragraph of your work. Also, only looking to work with one person or company, so a person that can handle writing these 5 articles per week for eventually more than one niche at a time would be a great plus.

Please PM me.

Thanks a lot!

Phillychzsteak, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. Phillychzsteak

Phillychzsteak Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also would like to add and make clear, this person will be writing to an audience who is reading your emails. Wont be articles per se. It will be giving information that readers want. So if we're doing dating for example, talk about relationship advice and such.

Phillychzsteak, Dec 5, 2010 IP