1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to have website content re-written

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by charmingvideos, May 13, 2020.

Hello,

I currently re-designed my website in wordpress. I have added the SEO Yoast plugin. Anyway, I have content on all my pages. That being said, I am trying to get ideas on how to approach having content written for my pages with out google thinking my content is duplicate as I start selling the same servies on websites like ebay, fiverr and etc.. In other words, I need ideas and content rewritten for either 2 or 5 pages.

This depends if it is a good idea to delete 3 of the pages and either redirect to one page or just delete them and make into one page. Please contact me via private message.

Oh yes, you must be an ace in the English language

Last edited: May 13, 2020
    charmingvideos, May 13, 2020 IP
  2. Lionell

Lionell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello member,
    Am a creative writer dealing with articles and website content. I believe, with my experience, i can get the web content re-written free of plagiarism. Find my samples on medium from the links below. Email at
    https://medium.com/@alvacadabbra/ticwatch-e2-the-ultimate-smart-watch-review-5abd121672ff
    https://medium.com/@alvacadabbra/microsoft-surface-pro-4-review-why-you-need-one-today-2e372296a2c7

Lionell, Jun 2, 2020 IP
  3. angel_23

angel_23 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi
    I can work for you. We can communicate through .

angel_23, Jul 6, 2020 IP
  4. beninbro

beninbro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If still available, I'm interested.

beninbro, Aug 28, 2020 IP