1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to feature other sites on a popular Gadget Blog

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by dct, Jun 13, 2008.

We are starting a new feature over on Coolest Gadgets where each week we will feature excerpts of the best gadget posts from across the web and ask our readers to vote which they think is the coolest, thus creating a Coolest Gadget of the week.

I think this will be a great way to show readers different blogs that may interest them, build traffic and relationships between blog owners and find out what people think cool is really cool.

So I’m looking for relevent site owners to take part, provided the site is original, well written and has relevent posts I do not care about traffic or age so it will be a great way for new and old tech sites to get a bit of publicity (60K+ RSS subscribers and 30K+ daily visitors).

If interested you can find further info over at http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/how-to-enter-coolest-gadget-of-the-week/

dct, Jun 13, 2008 IP