1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to edit Da-vinci's last supper with my friends faces. Feasible?

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by whitelaw04, Jul 26, 2011.

Hey,

Im looking to recreate da-vinci's last supper for an art print in my house. I cant find anyone who can do it for me so I'm thinking of doing it myself. I have photo's of my friends that would look good if they could be photoshopped onto the people sitting at the table, all the clothes and everything would stay the same. I'd want the faces to look as if they where painted though. And maybe the bottles of wine to have Jim Beam photoshopped on to them. I've wanted this for ages and think it would look quality as the centre piece of my bachelor pad's living room. Is this even remotely feasable. I've looked every where.

whitelaw04, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  2. Kerosene

Kerosene Alpha & Omega™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Totally feasible.

Quickest and dirtiest way to do it....
    Get the Last Supper image. Duplicate the layer.
    Paste your friends faces in between the layers - resized and rotated to fit, then carefully use the eraser to remove the Last Supper faces from the top layer.
    You'll need to screw around with Hue/Saturation on the layers with your friends' faces to make them match the painting. Maybe even posterize them a bit, or use the Artistic, Sketch, or Brush Strokes filters.

If you're going to print it, make sure you get a MASSIVELY HIGH RES copy of the Last Supper to work with, and keep it high DPI (300 absolute minimum) all the way though.

Here's Elvis in a 1 minute cut and paste job... :D
    [​IMG]

Oh... and welcome to DP :)

Kerosene, Jul 26, 2011 IP
  3. Shane33

Shane33 Peon

Best Answers:
    Could anyone possible recreate The Last Supper with the faces of my friends and me in it or know where I can pay to have it done?

Shane33, Jan 24, 2024 IP