1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to buy traffic - CPM / CPC Platforms (Promoting software / antivirus)

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by John Dalard, May 26, 2015.

Hi Guys,

New to this forum, am moving on from adult media buying and branching out into new mainstream verticals... I'm starting with software & Antivirus/reg cleaner products and i've already started running some PPC traffic to the products i'm promoting.

I'm looking for more CPM / CPC banner advertising platforms, ones that have volume and are worth the time spent on it.

Anyone here that can help me out with a list of ad platforms? (Sources interested in: torrent, content locking, video sites, movie sites etcetcetc)

Thank you all!
    John

John Dalard, May 26, 2015 IP
  2. John Dalard

John Dalard Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply Sophie. I'm looking for more CPM / CPC Self Serve platforms rather than soloads.

Any suggestions ?

John Dalard, May 26, 2015 IP
  3. sarahbui

sarahbui Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey John,

I'm confident we have the ideal sources as we do have traffic in the entertainment channel!

Gunggo is a CPM ad network that serves pops and banners on a global basis for web and mobile. We work direct with over 6,000 publishers at our network. We have a wide range of targeting options to cater to your campaign needs as well.

Feel free to email me at or add me on skype: gunggo.sarah if you have further inquiries!

sarahbui, May 26, 2015 IP
  4. John Dalard

John Dalard Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Sarah, I've emailed you fro some more info.

Any one else have more suggestions ? A list of high volume platforms would be perfect! (simular to 50onred)

John Dalard, May 27, 2015 IP