1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to buy temp/script and time of a Article Writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by millst2, Oct 7, 2005.

I am looking to buy a template/script for a information website.

Would like something that is mainly for information purposes, but at the same time allowing me to place advertisements on the sides, top and bottom. Preferably a rotating style , where I could place more than on ad in queue.

I would like to be able to easily add pages and maybe have a db where vistors can look through archives etc etc.

The site will be for Blu-Ray-World.com ( I have a site up now, but believe me if you go there and look it looks pretty sad. ( it's a prozilla script, with a little shoddy modifications to it). Also would pay for a original logo for it.

Also looking to buy another site for a domain name easyinvestmentguide.com
    just needs to have room for an information homepage, an order now page, and a thk you page for when they place an order. Not sure if there is a way to incorporate it so when they buy it downloads the e-book with a key ( so people cant buy it and give the url to a friend and around the web it goes off one purchase). If you have any ideas about that shoot me a pm,, with pricing and payment methods accepted for the work.

Please PM me and Thx in advance.
    Mill:eek:

millst2, Oct 7, 2005 IP