1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to buy Myspace Accounts/Bulletins !

Discussion in 'Advertising' started by distinction, Mar 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I've started a Myspace related content website and I'm now looking for SERIOUS amounts of traffic. Let me know what kind of packages/prices for Myspace accounts and your costs for posting bulletins to large numbers,

distinction, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  2. Lpspider

Lpspider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Define "large numbers". I don't want to sell my account, but I could post a few bulletins for a few bucks.

Lpspider, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  3. extrauserids

extrauserids Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a limited supply of "old" account (pre-60million) that I am willing to part with. If those of you who have one of those accounts after 60million and keep getting your accounts blocked or deleted due to myspace's new anti-spam filter, let me know we can work something out. just email me at
    me and let me know if you need them.

You will be able to use these accounts with the Adder. You can purchase an extra license from Bob (or just transfer your old one with the one you buy).

Why buy a pre-60 million account?
    Well, how many have an account over 60million and have found yourself deleted, blocked, or unable to send emails? Having an older account will keep you from these new email spam filters that myspace has placed. however, just like any account - if you abuse your account I can't be held responsible (obviously)

Extra Promotion for your Current Account!,
    If you purchase an extra license through bob and use one of these pre-60 million accounts you can use it to email people (with the add friend link) and link it to your main page. You can easily double your friend requests per day this way! You can use it as a "dummy account" and send an additonal 350 emails out linking back to your main account ON TOP of the adds you do on your main account! This is the best way to promote your site and double your friends each day! So that's over 700 friend requests per day just between two accounts, imagine if you had more "dummy accounts" sending out requests as well!!

I also have accounts that haven't even had their user names picked- Main Accounts - (ie: myspace.com/username) - so if you don't need a dummy account but need a main account - I have accounts that will suite that need as well!

-"What are dummy accounts?"
    Dummy accounts are accounts under 60 million that do not have the option to change the user name (ie: myspace.com/username) - they are excellent for sending email invites to add your main account.

-"What are Main accounts?"
    Main accounts are accounts that HAVE the username choice option, OPEN. (ie: myspace.com/username). These accounts are perfect for bands/users who just want an account under 60million to create a "fan base".

Again,
    email me at ONLY to let me know how many you like. These are limited supply so they should go fast. I can let them go pretty cheap as well.

To get the accounts - to make it clear - Email me at

extrauserids, Jul 19, 2006 IP
  4. sm2008

sm2008 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have a Myspace Account woth 6,000 friends on it that i am selling for $90

sm2008, Nov 23, 2007 IP
  5. one_carb_drink

one_carb_drink Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Instead of selling, you could partner with my bulletin service, buymyspace.com, and earn revenue from your profile network. I am looking for network partners, etc. who want to split 50/50 rev share on bulletin orders. PM me or email the admin at buymyspace.com.

one_carb_drink, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  6. fotrino

fotrino Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sell a account with 25K.
    Post bulletins from a 126K :)

fotrino, Nov 25, 2007 IP
Thread Status: