1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to buy any services that you think my websites / internet startups will need

Discussion in 'Services' started by Sapphiro, Aug 9, 2020.

Dear all,

I have quite a number of websites all ongoing (completed or building), all listed at www.sapphiro.com

I am looking for any kind of services that you think I need, and I'll see if it's a good deal and if it's the right time for that deal.

Please feel free to e-mail me at for any services that you think any of my websites listed on www.sapphiro.com will need. [I may not reply to all, but will read through all, and if I think it's good deal, I'll reply/negotiate)

1. Marketing services, ad spaces, real user acquisition signups
    2. Designers (logo), digital/manga artists/character designers/character concept designers/, especially if you already have your own digital arts.
    3. Video animators / anime creators / EDM or pop music creators / singers
    4. AI programming, mobile app developers (let me know what too)
    5. Sales people who can bring in web or app development sales
    6. "Thinkers" who can help me think what to do for my work to continue to push ahead (and then pass to the right people in the team to go ahead and move things)
    7. Good article writers, wordpress developers
    8. Crazy people who know how to create their own web hosting with a server and by plugging in 16 port USB of 2 TB flash drives etc.
    9. Adwords experts
    10. Social media marketers, with results.
    11. People who think they can make investment deals/get people to invest, and who are based in Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, China, Indonesia or India
    12. People who think they have good things to post on my upcoming social network Zettabook.com or Kaidao.rocks and would offer to be paid to post authentic real things (though not much. e.g. Just being a real user with real usage.)
    13. Meme creators - more towards ASEAN, east asians and south asians
    14. "Ambassador" to digital currency (future, let me get the local license first)
    15. Fashion designers - Shoes, clothes, t-shirt designs, wallet, OR just normal artists who know how to design those, OR, someone who just know where to get the suppliers (including alibaba suppliers) etc to send things through to make them happen.
    16. Anyone who has a good tech startup idea and do not mind letting me know. I might take it, might not, might also find someone to create it for you for free for %, or at a cheap price, and you lead it once done. (I have enough things not to want to run it by myself so not to worry, but there is no promise I will work with you, so only let me know if you do not mind.)
    17. Desktop software developers - Internet-based desktop apps, like online games (MOBA, versus games, MMORPG), or simpler tools apps
    18. Blockchain web developers - Or if you know how to do web hosting over blockchain
    19. Blockchain web developers, but crazy ones who think they know how to "upload" entire laptop space and installed apps all in the blockchain or in the cloud - and can then log in to that virtual laptop using any other laptop using a login ID and password.
    20. "Zoomsters" - Anyone who can help my startup to be in Zoom meetings representing the team, or closing the deal
    21. "Offline representatives"- For people anywhere in ASEAN, East Asia, Mongolia, Bhutan and India who are thick skin to visit offline venture capital companies and talk to make deals without any guarantees [No guarantee - see if suitable]
    22. Domain scouters that can let me know what domains to register - 2 words or 3 words english domains, 5L/6L domains and chinese words .com
    23. People who know how to do youtube, or do website reviews on youtube. (with views)
    24. Voice actors, if any [low chance will need but possible]
    25. People who know how to install a quick wiki web app
    26. People who know how to think/write/plan good storylines for anything. (Movie, game ideas, anime, novel etc)
    27. Anything else that you think my websites could need/use, feel free to e-mail me.

E-mail:

List of websites:
    All in sapphiro.com:
    sapphiro .com/technology/
    sapphiro .com/payment/
    sapphiro .com/mints/
    sapphiro .com/domains/
    timing .com.sg
    designerezlinkcards .com
    meryi .com
    altairo .com
    "Kaidao.rocks"
    "Zettabook"

Let me know the things you are offering, state existing/previous work for it, as well as the price. If you have a company website, let me know as well.

I may not reply every e-mail, but I'll read every e-mail, and reply to some of them, after that we will continue the deal from there thanks.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    Sapphiro, Aug 9, 2020 IP