1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to buy active forums where no paid posting took place

Discussion in 'Sites' started by NellyD, Nov 30, 2012.

I am looking to buy some active forums, but there are a few requirements:

1.) I am not interested in forums where paid people posted messages

2.) I am not looking for huge forums - I'm happy with about 25-50 posts per day from real users

3.) I am not looking for a forum where only your friends post - simply because they would leave if you don't own it anymore.

4.) No hosted forums please - only forums that run on your own server so they can be trensfered to my servers.

5.) I am also not interested in forums that have been posted for sale multiple times - simply because it looks bad :)

Besides that, I am open for pretty much every niche / topic as long as it is legal and the users and posts are real. If you have something that might interest me, please send me a PM with the domain and some stats and your asking price. Maybe you run some forum and don't have the time or resources to continue it or so

Looking forward to hear from you soon :)

NellyD, Nov 30, 2012 IP