1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking to buy a ready made PLR site with multiple products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Channing, Feb 14, 2014.

Hey, guys, I'm a plr seller and looking for a site that is ready to take sales immediately and offers plr ebooks, videos, software, graphics, templates, articles, audio - whatever.

You need to have the plr organized so I don't have to sort through stuff - I can already do that on my own. This purchase is for a project in progress and I'm just looking to save myself some time, so the more you have completed on the site right now, the better chance you have of me buying from you.

Post what you have here in the thread or send me a message with the link and your price.

This needs to be a decently organized site, but I don't need anything fancy. WordPress sites only. Payment with PayPal. Budget up to $200

Channing, Feb 14, 2014 IP
  2. thuytran

thuytran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ihave one http://dnsebook.com - 100% as your need.
    Premium theme (i bought license)
    Huge of products PLR
    My own ebook.
    Ready

thuytran, Feb 26, 2014 IP