1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking to build a list of Directories that only have unique content

Discussion in 'Directories' started by ! Ask !, Feb 20, 2007.

1. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well, the topic was regarding your spamming methods to acquire your so called 85% deep linked and indexed directory and how you tried to also acquire HIGH PR, all the while bragging about your so called unique content yadda yadda blah blah blah.

So would you rather just skip on the dishonesty of your directory and to those who submitted, by thinking it was something good and just get back the threads topic? If so, i can do that. I'm a nice guy.

an0n, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  2. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    This is not a question of “quality” only “unique content”, I find that some directories are of quality even without unique content, the same way there are directories of quality with low or none Page Rank.

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  3. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL Malcolm Castro chewed even the rolling papers, so theres non left.

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2366834&postcount=1

You hide everything PROFESSIONALLY. No Wonder.

To me your the Modern Day Hitler who wants to KILL all just to make yours up there.

And you aligned your directory with Yahoo, BOTW, Go Guides and leaving your so called FRIENDS out. Then when you got into that corner you go ask Aviva, Alive, V7N. Shoot !! Stand straight man.

Your agenda is very visible.

:cool:

popotalk, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  4. britishguy

britishguy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Watching this smoldering thread
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (8 members and 2 guests)
    britishguy, ! Ask !, an0n, CReed, ErectADirectory, FOX LORE, MattEvers, popotalk

britishguy, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  5. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately only V7N directory is the only one that passes the unique content test, the others can't be included in my list, but I still wonder why they are not listed in Dmoz.

Not having the unique content doesn’t make then less quality, they simply don’t fulfill the requirement, the same way if I make a "PR7 only list" most DP owners directories don’t fulfill the requirement.

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  6. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Luis, let me give you some advice;

STOP trying to recite your directory next to these other juggernauts.

they ARE proven.
    they ARE successful

To list your url next to them, and then try to compare yourself is comical.

I don't see any other directory owner(s) out there trying to compare their directory to the monsters of the web. You, nor I, am anywhere in their league. The thing is, you don't see me spouting all this garbage and trying to compare to anyone.

My directory is a nice little happy directory that I promote. Whatever comes of it, comes of it. Either submit or don't submit. That's my bottom line. That's my directory. I don't need to compare it to anyone or anything, because it's mine, and run how I want it to run, and is in it's own little world.

Take the above advice, embrace it, understand it and try and learn from it.

an0n, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  7. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So I know who has the Perverted and Hitler mind all along. It was to bury some Directory and Directories and you know these threads are being watched by DMOZ Editors and Senior Editors.

I was not declared the MOST NOTORIOUS EX-DMOZ EDITOR for NOTHING. I grew up in the SLUMS so I know HOW they pass METS AND GRASS under the COPS NOSE. Dont BS me. :eek:

Dude in the NET a lot are WAY SMARTER than you are. Just consider this, keep quiet if you want to bury someone. shhhhh. :rolleyes:

8. ErectADirectory

ErectADirectory Guest

Best Answers:
    I can't help but feel we have a few ex-girlfriends bickering in this conversation. Can someone point me to a thread that explains the history involved with these characters? Being new to dp I can only discuss the topic, and I have felt pretty left out for quite a few posts now.

ErectADirectory, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  9. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    I am not comparing only building a list, if you know others that should be listed please fell free to give the urls.

People are only been attacking me and I don’t see new directory urls for the list.

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  10. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    Also no idea here!, some posts look like they are directly taken out of the twilight zone.

Looks like the soft spot is this

And looks like I touched Inadvertly, I could say it was never my plan but they simple don’t believe me…

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  11. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello...

Here you go !ask! i found you the true meaning of christmas ... ooppps

I mean Quality

1. an essential or distinctive characteristic, property, or attribute: the chemical qualities of alcohol. (You have been hitting the bottle again )
    2. character or nature, as belonging to or distinguishing a thing: the quality of a sound. (sound like your drunk)
    3. character with respect to fineness, or grade of excellence: food of poor quality; silks of fine quality. (Very good Year for that brandy)
    4. high grade; superiority; excellence: BIZ-GIANT NETWORK
    5. a personality or character trait: kindness is one of her many good qualities. (Your just to nice...lol)
    7. an accomplishment or attainment. ( Show me YOUR money)
    8. good or high social position: a man of quality.( Its All YOU )
    9. the superiority or distinction associated with high social position. (Ching ching? $$$ :eek: )
    10. Acoustics. the texture of a tone, dependent on its overtone content, that distinguishes it from others of the same pitch and loudness. (self explanitory)
    12. Logic. the character of a proposition as affirmative or negative. ( Ohhhh Boy! Here we Go!)
    13. Thermodynamics. the proportion or percentage of vapor in a mixture of liquid and vapor, as in a Wet Dream.
    14. social status or position. <--- Currently Bent over! :rolleyes:
    15. a person of high social position: He's quality, that one is.
    –adjective ( No comments from the peanut gallery )
    of or having superior quality: quality paper. <--- Toilet Paper
    17. producing or providing products or services of high quality or merit ( BIZ-KING SLEEK C2C TECH ) Shameless Self Promoting me ..lol
    19. marked by a concentrated expenditure of involvement, concern, or commitment: ( Yip I agree )

Well thats all i could find...lol but hey the dictionarys full of stuff :p

Well i hope someone got someone to rofl.

laterz......

malcolm

malcolm1, Feb 21, 2007 IP
    amitpatel_3001 likes this.
  12. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your being attacked because of LYING and DECEIT with AGENDA of burying somebody. You want to get straight with me, do it much better. You want other directories and yours listed in DMOZ go to Resource Zone and complain. But never underestimate or downgrade SMALL DIRECTORY OWNERS who are making a decent living just to get your site up there. :mad:

P.S. Again don't BS me on your thread at LINK SALES. I know you don't like my GOOD LOOKS. :D

And for someone trying to involve himself. Here have a FEAST. I aint scared and never was. I live in Maryland. By looking in addy you can know. I don't hide behind computer.
    http://dmoz.org/profiles/monayuki.html

13. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    What can I say, your minds are to perverted for me..

I see now my intention from day one was to bury all the 45 sites that I didn’t mention on my list and are listed on dmoz.. Please…. Give me a break..

I will say it again, “I DON’T CARE ABOUT DMOZ”

Back to the link sales, do you want a link for the bid price, I will sell you, sorry I didn’t look at the post time… I think you are very sexy, at least if the profile is your real photo.

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  14. toby

toby Notable Member

Best Answers:
    toby, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  15. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here is some more advice...

If you want to make a list:

1. do it on your OWN time.
    2. do your OWN research
    3. come out with what you have and offer it.

You want examples? here are some:

ccoonen: http://webdirectorylist.smashingdir.com/

An excellent resource and offering. I have had the pleasure of chatting with ccoonen both while intoxicated and sober. very nice guy. I think his site is a TRUE commodity to all directory owners, and he knows I am here to help when need be.

an0n: http://www.directorydump.com/bls.php

This is something I made not just for me. MY plan is to make it usable for EVERYONE. I give back to my peers whom I appreciate VERY much. They offer both criticism and support, and that's what I need to help progression.

Those are examples of people taking the initiative to create something on their own person time and with their own personal resources to help for the betterment of everyone. Again, the tools DO NOT represent and/or compare their directory to anything geared towards what they are being made for. They are things for EVERYONE to use.

Do you see the whole point?

Contributions are 'in general' and not specific to what they are being made to do and/or perform. Your thread is self-centered and caters to nothing and no one other than yourself.

an0n, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  16. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yah thats me. At least I have the COHONES to let you see who I am. Its all about the BALLS and straightening your objectives, ya know. ;)

17. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    Without the beard You look almost like Samuel L. Jackson! Congratulations.

[​IMG] | [​IMG]

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  18. malcolm1

malcolm1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I dont know !ask! if its a good idea to do things like this...

the man was good enough to place a snapshot so others
    can view who they talk too or do business with so...
    What the hell if popo's mug is in the profile so is mine..lol
    I never knew we had that option...:eek:

thx
    malcolm

malcolm1, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  19. ! Ask !

! Ask ! Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok, just for you I went and removed the links you didn’t like, If I missed some PM with the urls.
    Now you have to find another reason to thrash my directory :) . Cheers

! Ask !, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  20. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You still fail to see the whole principal behind it, and that's the saddest thing about it.
    It's how you started your directory out. It's SPAM, it's garbage and it's dishonest. You tried cheating your way into PR, and since you didn't get what you expected, now you always rant on how PR is unimportant. If PR was so unimportant, then why were you doing that for every single category in your directory, then then bragging about your 'deep linked categories'. It's pathetic. Period! And you don't make any sense at all in your ethic and posts. Now you want to go about deleting links? Yea, it shows your true self. Let me hide it so nobody can see it now. hahaha sad

Also, you probably didn't even understand and/or read the last suggestive advice given to you. That's ok, you go about your dishonest ways and do your thing. I'll go about my way and not ever have to worry about looking back, because I am honest in everything that I do. I have that reputation and have earned it, and plan to keep it.

So here is all i have to say in closing to your reply and your thread.
    [​IMG]

(btw, that's ask-dir on the bottom, where it belongs)

p0w!

an0n, Feb 21, 2007 IP