1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking Someone to Build Sites for Monetize

Discussion in 'Services' started by darkarcherxc, Nov 17, 2018.

I have a portfolio of domains, and need to build websites on them to monetize. I will provide the list of domain names and we will build one site at a time. I will send over the Cpanel login information and domain name, and you build the site, write the content and set up to monetize by either Amazon Associates, Google Adsense or CJ/CB.

$150 each website

After 90 days, if we make $30 or more on each site, I will send a $100 bonus for each success.

Please PM me if you're interested and provide at least 2 examples of sites *you* created and monetized.

darkarcherxc, Nov 17, 2018 IP
    hardip2057 likes this.
  2. sonamviv

sonamviv Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    This is to bring to your notice that I can complete the task that you want to get done in a very appropriate manner in fluent English as we are in this business since a decade working with a lot of marketers around.
    We can provide you samples as well.

Thanks and revert back

sonamviv, Nov 23, 2018 IP
  3. darkarcherxc

darkarcherxc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have hired 3 DP members so far. We have a large portfolio, so still in need of more developers who can develop sites for monetization for us.

darkarcherxc, Nov 23, 2018 IP