1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Ethan Parker, Mar 6, 2017.

Hey there

I am hiring writers for a possible full-time position. I am only looking to hire native English writers, or those can write at a native level.

The pay is $1 per 100 words of content, which I understand, is not a lot for someone who can write on a higher level. However, it is a decent pay and this can turn into a steady and reliable work for the right person.

Please, if your writing is not on the higher level, and you have obvious grammar and punctuation errors, save yourself from a rejection because this job is aimed at those who can produce quality error free content.

Thanks

Ethan Parker, Mar 6, 2017 IP
  2. Andrew141

Andrew141 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey man, how are you doing? I'm interested in writing articles for you. I'm a native english speaker and I have a bit of experience writing advertising and sales letters for a couple of different clients.

I wasn't able to attach files to this post for some reason, but if you're interested in seeing my work. Just send me your email and I'll send you a couple samples.

My only question for you is what kind of articles do you need to be written?

Thanks for your time.

Andrew141, Mar 10, 2017 IP
  3. abc8910

abc8910 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    intrested in writing at your rates ...

abc8910, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  4. abc8910

abc8910 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    let me know the topics to write on...

abc8910, Mar 16, 2017 IP
  5. chalice

chalice Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What niches are you targeting?

chalice, Mar 18, 2017 IP
  6. mayagracieivy

mayagracieivy Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, my name is Meri Torres, and I am from the United States. I am writing in regards to your advertisement and I have some samples that I could show you, and I am also selling some articles on Digital Points. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me.

mayagracieivy, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  7. chitvan sobti

chitvan sobti Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi!

I am a freelancer writer with 4 years of experience. I write for my own blog and have a long list of clients from the US and the UK.
    Please send your Skype id or Gmail id to discuss further about the project. You can expect well-researched and high-quality articles.

chitvan sobti, Apr 22, 2017 IP
  8. BehindSpaces

BehindSpaces Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Content Writer for over 5 Years...Also have also the necessary tools (Grammar Checker, Plagiarism checker, Domain Age checker etc) Definitely Native English Speaker...Just a few of my 'simple' works below...Can send more upon request :)
    - http://www.isebrighton.com/en/post.php?id=1134&s=fun-easy-ways-to-learn-english
    - http://www.isebrighton.com/en/post.php?id=1129&s=business-english-is-it-for-you
    - http://www.isebrighton.com/en/post.php?id=1128&s=as-an-international-student-why-choose-brighton

Can send you more details and personal website. What's your niche / audience?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
    BehindSpaces, Apr 22, 2017 IP