1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for WordPress Training...

Discussion in 'Design' started by Titus Warwick, Jan 19, 2014.

Hello,

I am looking for someone very good at Word Press and word press back end coding. I’m an SEO and I want to make fantastic looking Word press sites that I know how to tweak very easily. Is there a good theme for this? I am not interested in being a professional web designer at all and/or what-so-ever. I would like to be an advanced beginner or competent intermediate word press designer. I want to make great looking sites quick and know how to modify them quick.

Just to let you know, I usually pick things up pretty quick, and keep my hole closed when I’m not knowledgeable on a subject…usually. ;) Lol! You won’t want to pull your hair out trying to show me how to post a page or something. Lol! I know the very basics of word press, but I feel frustrated trying to customize themes how I want them to look. Like when I install a theme, there are usually things I love and hate about it and I feel locked into the framework of the things I don’t care for. I’ve never got a paid theme before; just the free ones. Is that important?

-Things I would like and are important to me:

1) I want to be able to have a great theme that I can get very good at modifying, for any kind of niche. Flexibility and ease.

2) I want to learn as little code as possible, but will learn what I need to. Anything that’s super advanced, I can hire that out…maybe you, let’s build a relationship.

3) I want to be able to adjust menus, headers, sidebars, footers to put ads, social media buttons etc. I want to be able to add menus and then create blog posts under all the menu categories separately.

4) I want to be good and familiar with all of the relevant and awesome plug-ins available.

5) I want to learn how to find and create great images, pictures, graphics, and designs. Visually appealing.

Please PM me or Email me quotes on how much and please email me references and/or sites you have designed in the past and/or your experience. I’m looking for a very knowledgeable and well spoken designer that’s patient. I have TONS of questions already.

Thanks and look forward to working with you! Hit me up!

Titus Warwick, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  2. Darkforest

Darkforest Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have you found a person yet? If not, I'd be really interested in this :)

Darkforest, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  3. Titus Warwick

Titus Warwick Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey! Ill either be ready to start this today or tomorrow.

Hit me up on Skype: Mike Warwick

Pleas have an something you designed for me to gander at and have a quote on training price. :)

Thanks!

TTYL

Titus Warwick, Jan 21, 2014 IP