1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for WordPress theme dev with experience in publicly released themes

Discussion in 'Programming' started by fish, Apr 28, 2014.

Okay, going to try this again. Looking for a few more WordPress theme developers, but here's the key: you must have experience with publicly released themes. Just one-off client sites don't really cut it.

You should have experience with internationalization, properly escaping different types of output for security reasons, properly enqueing scripts, unit testing, settings API, theme customizer, taking advantage of core functionality whenever possible, and passing theme check (which is a lot of stuff).

Pretty much all the stuff on this page: http://developer.wordpress.com/themes/

These themes will be used on a lot of sites. So it's important to make sure they're as secure as possible and use best practices throughout.

I don't really have time to train on the job so you really need to have experience with getting a theme approved on WordPress.org already for me to consider you.

Please send me links to samples of publicly released themes you have personally developed. If you don't have samples of that, don't contact me.

fish, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  2. akosipau

akosipau Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You may take a look on my profile for previous works which are still now existing.

akosipau, Apr 29, 2014 IP