1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

looking for wordpress plugin idea.?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by shan din, Jun 2, 2016.

Hi guys

after launching few products in internet marketing niche I have decided to start creating my own dedicated WordPress plugins.

I don't know if this is the right place to post the question "Admin" please move this thread to the appropriate section if you need to.

I would love you guys feedback for unique WordPress plugin? that has not been created in the market yet.? and it should be very helpful for individual users and marketers as well.

would you guys like to give me any idea's or any task you were struggling with and you wish back then that you had WordPress plugin to solve that issue.?

I will appreciate your feedback and rest assure that after getting the feedback I will develop the plugin and everyone who left the feedback here will be the first to get the free access

Thank you
    Shan

shan din, Jun 2, 2016 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello shan,

In fact the question is too large.. there is more than thousands plugins on the wordpress website.. Ideas is not really the proper question to ask but maybe "Problems" people face when they try to add a feature to them websites?! Like for example :
    - An auto Posts Update Plugin will be useful for Wordpress
    - A SIMPLE Auto Add New Posts To Facebook, Twitter and Google+ Pages!
    Goodluck

themes4all, Jun 10, 2016 IP
  3. wakkawakka

wakkawakka Member

Best Answers:
    yes i know.. what is not avalable in wordpress.
    i need a woocommarce plugin where user can upload big photo files for printing to printer.
    i m searching for those techneeq where i can act like a gateway bitween wedding photographer. and printer.
    wedding photos are too large in size. and here photographers use local printing shop.

wakkawakka, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  4. robinbd4u

robinbd4u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Shan

For managing email subscribers until now peoples are using some paid software like awebar, mailchimp etc. If you would make a free email subscription plugin with good features like awebar then people will be benefited.

Also Now android app is very trending. If you could make a plugin that automatically or easily make an android app fro any web site then this will help people great.

Also as themes4all said , you could make a plugin to share new post automatically with in 500 social networks, social book marking sites.

robinbd4u, Jun 12, 2016 IP
  5. Kaas

Kaas Member

Best Answers:
    Just expiriment with wordpress, create platforms and test a lot of different plugins. You will eventually find something that is missing or can be improved.

Kaas, Jun 19, 2016 IP