1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Wordpress Developer. Cartrawler Experience a MUST

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ZoomCities, Sep 11, 2014.

If you have worked on Wordpress & Cartrawler intigration in the past and know how to do it, please let me know we have a lot of projects on this. Please show us sample of your work (cartrawler site). If no sample, your PM will be ignored. please also put in the title 'wordpress n cartrawler expert' so I know you have read my instructions and you are the right person for the job. thanks

ZoomCities, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nigel Lew, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  3. Ashith Kumble

Ashith Kumble Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    I am Ashith. I am the founder and CEO of AssociatedIT.
    I am in a business of connecting companies with the right software development vendors. Please add me on Skype@ ashith.utile. I can assist you to connect to the best developer at USD3500/month. I am on Skype@ ashith.utile. I can have my team start in the next couple of days. I will be on loop till the end of the project and make sure that the code quality and timelines are strictly adhered. It would be great if you can send me more info to

Highest Regards,

Ashith Kumble
    CEO
    AssociatedIT

Ashith Kumble, Sep 22, 2014 IP