1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Wordpress blockchain developer

Discussion in 'Services' started by Dave90210, Apr 30, 2019.

I'm looking for a developer who is good with Wordpress, modifying plugins and is familiar with working with blockchain projects. The payment gateway we are using to accept our ERC20 token is mostly complete. We just need to make some modifications and fix a couple of bugs. We use Metamask to connect to the platform so users can transfer payments on the platform to one another using my ERC20 coin. You will be paid in the token that runs the platform. The token is on multiple exchanges and the volume will increase once the platform is launched. I will be more than generous with the amount of tokens you will receive.

I also need help modifying and customizing a wordpress theme. I want to change the colors and install and do some basic modifications to buddypress. I want to add a button in everyones profile that says Send Tokens. Basically if you click on that button in a users profile it will connect to metamask and send the user our erc20 token or another erc20 token. All token transfers will be required to pay a small amount of our token for the transaction fee. This is already coded in our Payment gateway but we are now getting a txid error that would need to be fixed. If you are interested in this project please send me a message.

Dave90210, Apr 30, 2019 IP
  2. jimroddy

jimroddy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    jimroddy, Apr 30, 2019 IP