1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for web site/ecommerce software with built in affiliate program

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Jim Guinn, Jun 29, 2007.

I currently have my own business at MoonShadowsFarm.com, and I want to start an affiliate program. Right now I use CubeCart, which I like, but I don't want to integrate an add-on or third party affiliate program...just too many variables that can cause problems/conflicts/added expenses. I am looking to buy software that combines site building, ecommerce (shopping cart) and affiliate program all in one. I have been reviewing software packages, but have not found what I really want and am looking for advice from others that may already use or have knowlege of what I am looking for. My requirements are:

One time license purchase...not a monthly recurring
    Site building and shopping cart combined...not just cart features that get "plugged in" to an existing site.
    PayPal and 2Checkout payment capabilities
    Real time USPS Priority Shipping Calculations
    Built in affiliate program...not third party like iDev or ASoft
    Pay per sale for affiliates - no tiers - at least 2 performance level payouts based on percentage of sale

These are the basic requirements. I do have others on my "wish list", but if I could find a software package that has these main features, I would be willing to trade off the less important features.

Anyone know of any such beast?

Jim

Jim Guinn, Jun 29, 2007 IP