1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for vps from canada

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by alkapon, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Macarka

Macarka Banned

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for best hosting solutions in Canada I suggest Planethoster.net. This host is offering high level customer support and highest satisfaction of their clients, you can use them for sure.

Macarka, Jun 13, 2013 IP
  2. insight.tech

insight.tech Member

Best Answers:
    Try cloud servers with ssd disk which will be faster in speed. Now the rate of cloud servers are very low so if you are not using cPanel/WHM, your budget will meet for the un-managed cloud server. See the server related forums or google it for better search the fast and low rate cloud server.

insight.tech, Jul 6, 2013 IP
  3. compevo

compevo Member

Best Answers:
    I don't believe the 1gbit is going to possible in most places for that budget, especially Canada and with Windows. I would recommend using your own license as any provider who includes the license for your budget cannot do it reliable in our opinion. If you do get 1gbit in Canada I can guarantee it will be Cogent or maybe HE at best.

We have seen some very disturbing allegations about Santrex in the past regarding customers claiming they did not receive any service or were terminated for invalid reasons.

compevo, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  4. sem-profiteer

sem-profiteer Active Member

Best Answers:
    myhosting.com is a horrible hosting option! After 15 years of affiliate marketing, I was never hacked until I started using myhosting.com VPS. Not only was I hacked, I was hacked TWICE and they had an outage of over 4 hours. DON'T use myhosting.com

sem-profiteer, Jul 28, 2013 IP