1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Virtual Assistant

Discussion in 'Services' started by Artashes, Apr 30, 2017.

I am looking for a virtual assistant with:

- excellent knowledge of web hosting industry;
    - an experience in forum moderating and/or administration;

Start a conversation with me by sharing the scope of your experience with web hosting. What is the extent of your knowledge of services, products, technology? Are you familiar with web hosting product categories? Will you be able to tell the difference between specific solutions if nothing but specifications are provided?

Also mention what forum(s) have you moderated/administered before?

Please keep it focused. Do not list all of your other skills, unless they directly have to do with web development or extensive WordPress-related work.

Please mention your rates (hourly, weekly, monthly) and how do you track the time spent on tasks for clients.

Due to lack of time and the amount of messages people send without reading the requests, I will respond only to those applicants that followed the instructions and have proven to have good experience in outlined areas.

Artashes, Apr 30, 2017 IP
  2. sabujdc

sabujdc Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello, I am interested in your task. I have knowledge of Hosting. I have 2 hosting packages with 2 company. I have few forum sites but those are not ranked sites . But i can do the task. I have knowledge of Wordpress cms but i am not devloper

sabujdc, Apr 30, 2017 IP