1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for vBulletin mod writer

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Peace_Hope, Oct 19, 2005.

I need a recorded game mod created for vbulletin 3.5.0 GOLD, something like the one here:

Here is the frontend search section: http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOE3&fview=2&act=aoe3_rec_game&cmd=04

And the files when a user uploads: http://agesanctuary.com/index.php?portal=AOE3&fview=2&showtopic=42919&#entry449719

Except for Vbulletin. And the game it is for is Age of Empires III. The game has just been released yesterday. The recorded game format is .age3rec and I can supply you with recorded games if needed for the coding so that it automatically extracts the data when you upload the file to the forums as an attachment. I would like all the categories and stats that are listed on that site to be listed in it, including another spot for the user to be able to select what strategy each player used: like rush, boom, turtle, or normal.

If anyone knows anyone or anyone themselves can do this please get in contact with me.

E-Mail:
    MSN:
    YIM: AParadiseWeb
    AIM: AParadiseWeb

Thank you.

We can workout either free hosting or $$ compensation for this project or a combination. It is needed asap.

Thanks

Peace_Hope, Oct 19, 2005 IP
  2. Peace_Hope

Peace_Hope Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Here is the member info to be able to see the recorded game mod:

Username: testinguser
    Password: testertemp