1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for those who market with Google Engage

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Julie McElroy, Mar 8, 2013.

Does anyone have experience in gaining clients with Google Engage? I signed up to try and market my business. I get coupons for free Adsense to hand out to clients. I am new to offline marketing, so I was looking for someone who uses Google Engage successful and has any advice, tips. Thanks!

Julie McElroy, Mar 8, 2013 IP
  2. CNlinkbuilder

CNlinkbuilder Member

Best Answers:
    You don't use this to market yourself, you use Google Engage to better equip yourself when it comes to PPC for Google and for the clients YOU gain. It's good to manage campaigns from different clients (obviously), and get training to advance yourself in PPC.

CNlinkbuilder, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  3. Julie McElroy

Julie McElroy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I guess I meant market your offline business by offering PPC consulting. What do you do with the AdSense coupons? How do you help clients?

Julie McElroy, Mar 20, 2013 IP
  4. CNlinkbuilder

CNlinkbuilder Member

Best Answers:
    .....I'm really confused here. They're AdSense coupons. So that is meant to set-up advertising with the companies that you will end up working for so they can gain some money from their websites. However, I have a Google Engage account and I didn't get any AdSense coupons. I got -Google ADWORDS- coupons. These are what help you set up the PPC advertising and the client will be able to get $100 worth of free advertising. You use them....by analyzing the website and finding out what the best strategy is for them. I'd suggest having a strategy 1) to attain clients 2) to provide services you are knowledgeable about and will be able to benefit them. Not sure if i'm answering your questions.

CNlinkbuilder, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. Apai

Apai Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe she means the Adwords coupon. Engage is your connection platform with google. You need to have MCC - My Client Center to manage your client's accounts. This is your connection platform for your clients. You can set up an account for your client, give the access to them, redeem the coupon for the specific account and either you run the ads for them or they can do it themselves. The coupon is basically the 'bait' for you to engage with your client.

BTW I'm new to, correct me if I'm wrong

Apai, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  6. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    after getting itno engage, you get better direct phone support and some free coupons as perks to hand out to your prospects so you can approach them something like this :

You don't have to pay anything to witness how google adwords can change the way you do business and bring more clients for you. I am willing to offer you a free trial of clicks upto 50$ and if that makes a new client for you, you know what to do next .

And that works well. I am part of engage team and use this over phone with prospects and close them as customers ..

wtg, Apr 19, 2013 IP