1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for testers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by evershawn, Sep 26, 2015.

Hi All,

My team has been working on some exciting new software for lead augmentation / enhancement using AI / Deep Learning / Machine Learning and algorithms.

We're in a testing phase at the moment and I'm looking for a few guys to work with.

I'd be willing to augment / enhance and verify any basic lead for you (USA only at the moment) for free. In return, would just like some honest feedback from you.

So pick about 10 fields you wished that you had for your lead which it doesn't have which will help you sell/convert/monetize it. I'll see what I can add to your leads based on the request, process them and return them to you. Then just give me feedback on how accurate/useful the enhancement was.

If you want, you can even remove some of the information and let my system plug it back in if you're just interested in seeing the performance / accuracy.

I don't need a lot, maybe anywhere between 10 and 100. Any niche is fine.

PM me if you're interested!

evershawn, Sep 26, 2015 IP