1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for test members.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Tywest01, Mar 25, 2015.

I need 20 test members. I will set up free accounts. You will need to build a website or blog using a Wordpress based drag and drop web builder. If you have an existing website or blog, I'd be interested in talking to you, as well. Google STREETBADGE.

Tywest01, Mar 25, 2015 IP
  2. Dave Best

Dave Best Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi I would be interested in this if you gave a little bit more information of exactly what you are trying to achieve here. Thanks.

Dave Best, Mar 27, 2015 IP
  3. Tywest01

Tywest01 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Dave,

You will essentially be advertising for my site. Hopefully, you love the platform and tools available, telling others about it. Even better, you build a great site, then opt to purchase a STREETBADGE! That will also be a boon to advertising my site, as well as drawing attention to yours.

I really want to start a core of members to come in and learn the ins and outs of using the themes I have available, in the hope that they will be there to help others in the future. I'll also be available to help coach from my experience with using the themes from Themify. They are pretty great. I can only offer the 3 free themes included in the Starter plan, as I don't want to steal from Themify ( the Everything plan price goes almost entirely to Themify, making you a part of their Developer club, and giving you license to use their themes ). Still, the free themes are highly configurable, as they utilize the drag and drop builder just like the premium themes.

Let me know if you are still interested, and give me an idea of what you want to do with your site.

Thanks

Tywest01, Mar 27, 2015 IP