1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for Tech Writer for Wordpress, Preferably Indian

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ilovefreesoftware, Feb 5, 2020.

I am looking to hire a Tech writer to write about Wordpress tips, tricks, tutorials, plugins, etc. Person should be experienced in Wordpress and should have good English writing skills. This would be regular work and can also be full-time work from home for the right candidate.

I would prefer an Indian writer at the moment, but open to other geographies as well.

PM Me with your details as well as some sample articles that you have written (preferably tech or Wordpress). Also, be prepared to write one sample article.

ilovefreesoftware, Feb 5, 2020 IP
  2. omshanti

omshanti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I started using WordPress in the year 2007 when it was version 1.0.

I train new students on WordPress, and I am very much Indian.

I am 1 of the first few corporate bloggers of India.

Feel free to PM me, I am unable to send my PM to you so kindly please send me a mail to upvirally at gmail dot com - please send me an email to my email address I will reply back ASAP.

omshanti, Feb 7, 2020 IP
  3. Lionell

Lionell Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I specialize in writing articles, website content and product reviews. Top-notch SEO-oriented posts are my highest priority. Am a good researcher and data analyzer, and am ready to pick on this project. My rates are negotiable and am ready for the task. Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kindly find samples of my work done by clicking the links below. Email at
    https://medium.com/@alvacadabbra/ticwatch-e2-the-ultimate-smart-watch-review-5abd121672ff
    https://medium.com/@alvacadabbra/microsoft-surface-pro-4-review-why-you-need-one-today-2e372296a2c7

Lionell, Jun 2, 2020 IP