1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for steady reliable hosting who can transfer my website over.

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by AGS, Jun 14, 2013.

Hi there.

I am looking for a nice reliable web hosting that is not too expensive and who will transfer my website over, it is a shopping cart and uses around 8GB of bandwidth a month.

I also need the ability to be able to send mass mails out once or twice a week to my customer base of around 1,000 people. This number is growing all the time so please bear that in mind. They are not spam emails, they are product updates and offers.

I am of course willing to pay for the transfer and provide all details required.

If anyone thinks they can do that please post below.

AGS, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  2. Hostname.club

Hostname.club Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,

I think any hosting provider can help you transfer websites and also allow 2000-3000 emails per week.
    Good luck!

Regard,

Hostname.club, Jun 15, 2013 IP
  3. hosting_spec80

hosting_spec80 Active Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of providers can transfer the files to their hosting for free, but I don't think that there are shared hosting providers which will allow to send more than 1,000 emails per hour from one account.

Usually the limit for mail sending on shared hosting is 300-400 emails per hour from one account. If you want to send more, you should buy a VPS server.

hosting_spec80, Jun 17, 2013 IP
  4. palsman

palsman Active Member

Best Answers:
    VPS is perfect for you and you can send without limitation.

palsman, Jun 18, 2013 IP
  5. ruzler

ruzler Banned

Best Answers:
    My recommendation is cddhosting.com solutions. They are delivering trustworthy services and high available support, stability is 100%.

ruzler, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is your budget for the hosting? Do you want the server to be in any specific Geo-location?

MilesWeb, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  7. jany2012

jany2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am using Hostgator with up to 300.000 UV per month, baby plan work very good, Email me at for help [​IMG]

jany2012, Jun 20, 2013 IP
  8. jdef

jdef Member

Best Answers:
    you can have,best hosting ever try at servinio.com you will be like me... totally pleased. good luck

jdef, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  9. Markwebuk

Markwebuk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not too concerned about sending 1k emails from a server, that can be easily fullfilled over a shared server. Most hosts have a per hour limit of 300-400 mails so you can easily split the list and schedule it accordingly.

I'm concerned about the 8GB bandwidth usage, this is something that would be barely be covered by a shared plan, you'd instead need to look forward to a VPS plan.

Note: Over a shared server, you may even be asked to buy a dedicated IP.

Markwebuk, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  10. tentwenty

tentwenty Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    8GB of monthly usage for shared hosting is an OK amount. More than acceptable.

Also most hosts will offer a free transfer services, only change required on your end is domains settings.

tentwenty, Jun 26, 2013 IP
  11. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hostgator, DreamHost are some stable web hosts. However, since you need to send mass email I suggest you to contact them and talk about your requirements before signing up.

dumindushalika, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  12. Collard

Collard Banned

Best Answers:
    As I see citynetworkhosting.com can suit your demands, OP! You will receive high stability of servers and professional helpful support staff. Prices are low.

Collard, Jul 2, 2013 IP
  13. Macarka

Macarka Banned

Best Answers:
    According to my research cddhosting.com is truly reliable company with high performance servers, stable network and skilled support staff.

Macarka, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  14. sharfi

sharfi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FastNext is one of the best host providers. They will assist you in domain transfer and will provide with great offers of shared plans as well as of new SSD VPS plans - are a perfect solution for small to medium-sized businesses, programmers, webmasters and web hosting resellers. With 24/7 online support they will be glad to assist in all your needs.

sharfi, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  15. bd90

bd90 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You might look into Gogetspace.com, I think they offers free site transfers and they are pretty stable as far as I have experienced.

And mailing 1000 people a week will not be a problem, my mails doesn't end up in SPAM, so yours will not endup there too until and unless someone reports it as spam

Thanks

bd90, Jul 10, 2013 IP
  16. bandwidth-peter

bandwidth-peter Peon

Best Answers:
    I know Volusion offers e-mail marketing to its customers. I understand you are looking to send e-mails bi-weekly to your thousands of customers... but they offer 2,000 e-mails a month with their platinum plan, if it helps.

bandwidth-peter, Jul 29, 2013 IP