Buying Looking for someone to work up to 2 hours a day for me on content repurposing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by dmw144, Apr 13, 2010.

Looking for someone to do the following:

from a file of 12 articles sent daily (or as a batch 60 weekly at your option) use the "Best Spinner" set at your own favourites to quickly rewrite each article to a minimum 40% uniqueness. Please create 3 different titles for the article (nothing elaborate - it can be as simple as "Stuff About Subject", "Subject - Stuff About Subject" and "Slightly Different Subject Info" .

Each article when spun should have correct spelling and grammar (hence its important to use your own favourites as this will cut down on the corrections you need to make) Currently I can import an article, set it to my favourites and usually get 25 - 35% uniqueness with very little need to modify anything by just accepting my favourites which i have 'trained' my version to accept. I would then make a few of the suggested 'best synonym' suggestions to get it to the required 40+% uniqueness. I honestly believe that you will be able to get well over 30+% uniqueness at almost the click of a button by using the product regularly and training it as you go. If you don't know what it is or haven't used it then probably you are not what I am looking for.

I would then like you to copy 2 versions of the article in 2 formats (accomplished at the click of a button in about 15 seconds) into a suitably named file - zip the 12 articles (if daily) or 60 articles (if weekly) and send them to me for use.

My best guess is that if you are at all competent using the software and have decent english grammar it will take maybe 7-10 minutes per article maximum - so this task shouldn't take more than 2 hours/day or 10 hours per week.

For those people who know what I am talking about and are interested, please respond with an expected amount either per day or per week (i would like to start per day and if it works out move to a weekly basis). This is a potential long term opportunity for the right person - but you must have good english grammar/spelling and to keep the budget as low as i need it to be, you need to be able to use the software effectively and quickly so you can quote a decent price.

If you resell the articles I will find out and terminate the arrangement immediately.

thx

dmw144, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  2. MTG

MTG Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I have PMed you I'm interested in working with you!

Thanks

MTG, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  3. RomaKamal

RomaKamal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    How many words article do we have to spin??

Regards,
    Roma..

RomaKamal, Apr 16, 2010 IP
  4. jumpinjack

jumpinjack Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lol what a coincidence. I'm looking for the exact same thing. Was just about to start a thread. Anyway good luck mate, hope you find someone.

jumpinjack, Apr 17, 2010 IP