1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for someone to improve the traffic on my sites

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by chrisfr, Jul 25, 2006.

Hi,

I own a few hundred sites in French on a server in France and I arrive to manage a correct traffic on them.

I own about 150 sites in English (with English domains .*.uk) on a server in England and I do not arrive to manage a normal traffic on them.

I am looking for someone who can arrive to build a normal natural traffic on them.

It can be a long time work if there are good results.

PM for some urls and your references...

CHRis

PS: sorry for my bad English ! :D

chrisfr, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  2. epithet

epithet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Chris!

I highly suggest that you get yourself a webmaster or SEO. Someone who can work on the content, codes, and especially in the advertising part of your site(s).

Your efforts in building those web sites will just be wasted if they all receive almost zero traffic when in fact you can optimize them to bring you $$$. :)

epithet, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  3. connectmobiles

connectmobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have had a good experience with www.deoindia.com.. they are not advertising or speaking much about SEO.. but its a good ride with monthly Reports.. because you know whats going on.. at their end..

connectmobiles, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  4. chrisfr

chrisfr Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I am doing the same work on the French sites and on the English ones.

Everything is working fine on the French ones and there are no results with the English sites...

I am wondering if Google knows that I am French ;) or maybe the SEO work is not the same for both countries and same search engine.

You are right, I should probably find a SEO !

chrisfr, Jul 26, 2006 IP
  5. epithet

epithet Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SEO work for English and non-English sites seems a little different. If you work well on the French ones that's quite understandable because your French :) But for the English ones, I suggest that you get a pro in SEO English-based tasks.

For one, they should be fully optimized on-site, promoted off-site, submitted to directories and SEs. Also the SEO should have your English sites be recognized by site owners and bloggers all over the world and not just around UK.

epithet, Jul 26, 2006 IP