1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for someone to do product entry ASAP

Discussion in 'Services' started by HJITechnologiesLLC, Jul 25, 2015.

I'm looking for someone to add products for a client of mine. I'm looking to outsource product entry to someone else/another group so I can focus on other aspects of the project. Product entry will be in Cart66 Cloud. There are about 22-25 products with 6-15 size variations in each. Each variation has 2-4 different sub-categories such as quantity and size that will need to be altered to fit the product's needs.

This must be done this weekend, so it's on an urgent basis. Needs to be done with in 2 days. Products Excel file with pricing, size, breakdown of pricing per quantity, will be provided for you.

About 4-5 products have already been added, you will just need to add the rest. You MUST be able to communicate via skype as a skype call is required in order to get started. A small demonstration will be shown to you on how to get started so you do everything exactly how it's needed.

If you are NOT able to meet the deadline, do NOT attempt for this project. Please contact me and we can discuss further on skype.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
    HJITechnologiesLLC, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  2. anasmohammed

anasmohammed Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hii, I've read your posting and i am interested in the job.I have previous expirience in product entry which i have completed with 5 star rating in elance. Take a look at my profile https://www.elance.com/s/anasmohammed/ . Please forward your skype id or mail id for further communication or you can add me in skype - anasmohammed_2 .

anasmohammed, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  3. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey I read your writing and I am so much interested. Please send me details if you're interested.

VAKTA MONDAL, Jul 25, 2015 IP
  4. asantha

asantha Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I used fiver once - and I regret for that decision.. better use some one with experience - on elance or freelancer as you can check their history

asantha, Jul 25, 2015 IP