1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for someone to do off page seo

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by FarrisFahad, Feb 7, 2022.

Hello, I am looking for someone to build links for my site. I don't want spammy links. I only need good links. I want us to work together to create great content for promotion. I just need some help. Here is the site I want to work on: www.smartmoneyforum.com

I am looking for someone new in the SEO world who would work for $20 a week.
    I can only pay via PayPal.

Thanks,
    Farris

FarrisFahad, Feb 7, 2022 IP
    vna1611 likes this.
  2. ClarMander

ClarMander Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think the key is to be consistent and keep publishing quality content that your audience will love and share

ClarMander, Feb 10, 2023 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    That link points to a parked domain. Why would you be worrying about backlinks at this stage?

kjh-08, Feb 10, 2023 IP
  4. DannyVezun

DannyVezun Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I understand that improving your website's ranking can be a bit overwhelming at first, but don't worry, there are ways to do it right. Have you heard about web 2.0 backlinks?

These are high-authority sites like WordPress, Blogger, or Wix that allow you to create a subdomain and publish content. These sites have a ton of trust and authority in Google's eyes and by creating quality content, you can link back to your site. Now, regarding the budget, $20 a week might not be enough to hire an experienced SEO professional, but it can definitely get you started. You can use that budget to create great content and promote it on such backlinks and social media.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2023
    DannyVezun, Feb 15, 2023 IP