1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for Someone to Code somethings in ASP

Discussion in 'C#' started by JohnNova, Apr 24, 2007.

1. I need a message board, I run plesk on my windows server so I think I can run VBulletin.

2. I need some to write a script to do the following. Its a little complicated but I will try to explain. I run a nightclub website.

A person needs to be able to sign up for a guestlist for a party which they will choose from a drop down menu.
    Ex... Customer -- want to go to Duvet on Saturday....
    A form will pop up like merchant account which keeps the customer on the page and darkens the background of the site.

It will ask for First name, Last name, Email, (needs to check for email validity as well as add the email to another list which I use to send out newsletters for.) An option will be there to not join mailing list. Will ask for a mobile number (phone number validity checker must run too.) This number will also be added to another text messaging service which i use. It will ask how many peope are coming to the event (prefer a drop down menu with numbers 1-12 on it) other field for other contact number (phone number validity again) It will then ask if its for this weeks party or next weeks party with the actually date showing. Ex Saturday, May 5th or May Saturday 12.) now the submit button..... (all above mandatory except phone numbers)

the next page will ask for the DOB (DOB Validity checker.) and/or if the person wants to tell other friends about the party. So it will include a place to add emails (email validity again) for their friends.

A cookie needs to be placed so customer does not have to add info again onto site. All info will be remembered.

An email and/or text message would be sent to confirm the event they signed up for. The email sent would be custom to what the party info is.

Now all information received would be placed on a online database with the date and time of signup. plus a running tally of how many signups there are for this particular event. Only the admin could add events, or edit them. Users could only See the information and add a note if they spoke to the club goer or not. Of course this would need to be password protected and secure if that is possible but not a necessity. only admin could allow add a user of course. this url would need to be accessible via the web. In admin functions, I would need to be able to reset the counter keeping a tally of the guestlists, edit party email information, add event, delete event. The date of the event would automatically know the date of the event based on the first night of the event. Ex When party is created, it will ask date of first party, then automatically have the field this weeks party is on xxxx and next week party is on xxxx.

I am sure clarifrication might be needed but i can show you other sites that do this in a different way.

I had a script and was lost when my hard drive and hard drive backup burnt out.

JohnNova, Apr 24, 2007 IP