1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for some people to list products in return to keep the product.

Discussion in 'Services' started by locpicker, Oct 17, 2019.

I am also going to be offering free digital products to people who will place ads for those same products at different places.

There will be no cash but you will get the product for your own use and to sell if the license allows it.

You must understand and be able to read the licenses for the products and be able to write a description in English and put images in the ads.

Something you might be interested in? I have at least a terabyte of different things and there may even be doubles of some.

These are old and new from 10 years ago to now and I constantly get new stuff but there is not as much as there used to be.

This is not like a regular job and you will be able to list things when you want and I will give you access to where to list at.

If you are new to the internet and looking for a shortcut to get things to sell and gain some experience this is a good way.

It is very important doing things by the licenses as I can get into trouble if you do not and you will also not get to use the product either so there goes your pay.

locpicker, Oct 17, 2019 IP
    UnderWaterPc likes this.
  2. UnderWaterPc

UnderWaterPc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    87.8% - 72
    Lol, whats going on locpicker

UnderWaterPc, Oct 19, 2019 IP
  3. Clint Charless