1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some paid posters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by noreallywhereiswaldo, Mar 18, 2006.

If you are looking to get paid to post on a general forum, where there's always something going on... then you will definitely want to get in touch with me. I'm looking for about 10 total posters to really get things moving on the site. I already have about 400 posts per day, so finding something to talk about is extremely easy..

I will be paying $.03 per post. It's not a lot, but in a general forum, it adds up fast. I don't require that you post new topics, I post quite a few of those myself... and I have found that I'm pretty good at it. I don't require minimum post lengths, I would just hope you would act like a normal poster, because that's what I'm going to consider you... a normal poster...

So why not make a little money while posting on a really cool site.. And since it's content based, you'll be getting paid to watch funny videos, funny pictures, crazy songs, etc... You can't post on an easier site.

If you are interested, please either post here or PM me.

noreallywhereiswaldo, Mar 18, 2006 IP