1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some of the better Ali Baba global sources to deal with

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Oct 27, 2017.

Looking for some of the better Ali Baba global sources to deal with
    Hi I am hoping to get a small amount of merchandise from one of the Asian wholesalers/sourcers/manufacturers but I have heard that in some cases you can lose your money , I realize that this kind of thing is possible with many companies all over the world but I am simply wanting to start out small then if it is successful get more stock from that supplier. Ari was originally looking and considering other wholesalers/sourcers/manufacturers anywhere in the world but I could not find any that dealt in everything I’m looking for and I do not want to start selling and having to purchase products from many different suppliers.

First of all I would like to know which show wholesale company is best on the whole then a number of individual companies within that company eg - either Ali Baba or global sources and then smaller companies within those ones.

The products I would like to sell are the following so I would prefer to do with a company that sells all of what I am looking for.

1- Micro SD cards

2- flash drives (usb 3)

3- external hard drives

4- a laptop for my own use

Thank you Craig

gcfarri, Oct 27, 2017 IP