1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some advice on where (as in what offshore country) to register a drop-shipping business?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by mavericx, Mar 29, 2017.

Hey all,

So like the title says, I would like to see if any experienced drop shippers/ecommerce experts could offer some advice on what country I should register my business out of? Here's some background and what I'm trying to accomplish:

The product I'll be dropshipping is in the "health" field, made by a reputable manufacturer. I'll be drop shipping from an non-usa based distributor/seller, but primarily selling to customers in the US.

Things I'm looking for:

- Privacy - Would like to be able to form the company without someone easily being able to look up and find out I am the Principle/Owner/etc. Looking for that anonymity!

- Protection - Want to make sure that I'm personally protected if (god forbid) someone wants to sue me/the company for some reason. My thought process here is that I don't want to be an easy target if the manufacturer or supplier screws up somehow, you know? (and I'm feeling a bit paranoid! ;) )

- Banking - I'm not really sure how this one works quite yet, but I figure it's important. I will have to sign up for some kind of credit card gateway system for the website obviously, and assume it would make sense to do it with a bank/credit card/etc that is associated with the company, and not myself correct? If that's the case, then I would need the company to be able to open a bank account, and it would be really great if I could do it without having to fly out to the country! lol

------------
    Things I'm not looking for:

- I'm not looking to "hide money" for tax purposes or anything like that, though if there are countries that offer advantages, I'd be a fool not to listen, right? ;)

**Sidenote question concerning banking - In regards to the business bank...how do I myself actually get my revenue from the business bank? Just wire myself payments as an "employee" or something like that?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice!!

mavericx, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  2. dbs00

dbs00 Member

Best Answers:
    Good questions. Looking forward in seeing some answers from ppl that are already doing it.

dbs00, Mar 31, 2017 IP