1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for some advice about a project I want to outsource.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by DonaldT, Feb 14, 2015.

Hi All,

I'm not a programmer and I need some advice.

I have a small javascript calculator on one of my sites and I want to have it developed to do more. Currently it has a drop down where you select a number and 2 yes or no radio buttons. You make your selections and hit the calculate button which generates the results.

I would like to develop it to have as many as 6 radio button selections and to generate a link to amazon, with my affiliate link, to products based on the generated results. It would be a buy blue widgets on amazon type button.

Currently the source code is available on the site to anyone who wants to look at it.

What would be the best programming language to use so I can hide the code and have an affiliate link generated with my affiliate id? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry this is probably a bit vague but I don't want to share to many details until I know which direction I should go with this.

DonaldT, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  2. Ashith Kumble

Ashith Kumble Member

Best Answers:
    Can we connect? I can assist you in software development. A great offshore team with competitive price. Let me know if you may need assistance. Thank you.

Ashith Kumble, Apr 21, 2015 IP