1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for software that will type in a keyword and return to me which page has my..

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by Sparky9292, Aug 18, 2009.

I'm looking for software that I can run from my computer that will simply type in a keyword, and then return to me which page my site shows up. Then I can export this number into a spreadsheet.

I do this with 45 keywords and it's tiring to have to do something that could be automated with a tool.

http://www.digitalpoint.com/tools/keywords/ This tool is basically broken as Google does not have a thing called a Google API Key.

There is no "GOOGLE API KEY"

There is a Google Custom Search API, Google Data API, Google Desktop API, Google Adense API, Google Adwords, API, Google AJAX API's, Google AJAX Feed API, Google AJAX Search API.

But there is no simple "Google API Key".

I really would like a tool to automate something so tediuos and boring.

Thanks

Sparky

Sparky9292, Aug 18, 2009 IP
  2. sitesforsale

sitesforsale Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you mean check the rank of your site for some keywords?

Rank checker for Firefox or Market Samurai if I understand your question correctly.

sitesforsale, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  3. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah Rank checker is one of best tools available for checking ranks for specific keywords.

wildogre, Sep 27, 2009 IP
  4. knowtheseller

knowtheseller Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmmm.... i've never seen the automated tools that you're looking for..

knowtheseller, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The Digital Point keyword tracker has been updated to support Bing and also not need a Google API key, so you should be fine now.

digitalpoint, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  6. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    should we re-add all the entries so we can enable also bing and yahoo for them?

pixads, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can if you want... If you were using Yahoo and MSN before, it shouldn't be any different. MSN was just converted to Bing and Yahoo stayed the same.

Just depends on what you want to track really.

digitalpoint, Oct 10, 2009 IP
  8. misseka

misseka Guest

Best Answers:
    Try the extension of SEO SERPs for Google Chrome. It's very useful in tracking your website's ranking with a certain keyword.

misseka, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  9. tommy.crenshaw

tommy.crenshaw Member

Best Answers:
    You can demo Rank Tracker from the SEO Power Suite for free. The only thing is that you can't save the reports for a future date. You'd have to leave the program open until you scan again if you want to use the data. You won't be able to export reports either.

Advanced Web Rankings give you full access for 30 days and will do a great job with ranking reports.

You can run ranking checks from the SEOBook toolbar but it has crashed a few times for me. This is one that actually is free to use. No bells and whistles though.

SEOElite has a rank checking program as well. One of my favorites even though it is slow. you can attach your css files for styling the reports and schedule reports to run on their own in the future and use the keyword suggestion tool to make sure you are checking on all the right keywords.

The DP one works well too! it has been awhile since I used it.. I just tried it again and was pretty happy with how it worked. It's free, it's fast, and it works.

Truth be told, I don't run these reports more than once every three months. It's just for posterity and proving that we are influencing the rankings and then compile it into year end reports.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2010
    tommy.crenshaw, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  10. evapeng

evapeng Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking for a tool that will tell me what my every page's ranking. Once i key my keywords in the software, it will return me the page ranks of these keywords of my website. any one know?

evapeng, Mar 1, 2010 IP