1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for small projects - UK preferred

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by straygoat, Sep 1, 2006.

Hello again, everyone

Well, summer in the UK is almost over, so it's time to buckle down and get back to work.

I'm a freelance copywriter and technical author with over 9 years of professional writing experience (mainly as a technical author), a BA Hons in Technical Communication and a diploma in Copywriting from the Institute of Copywriters. I'm on the look-out for small projects such as web content work, brochures, catalogue descriptions etc., as we head towards Christmas.

I'm trained to write clearly and concisely and have experience of writing informative and persuasive copy.

My rates are flexible, but I usually charge in the region of £30 per hour.

For the period Septv06 - Mar 07, I will be looking for projects that require somewhere in the region of 1-10 hours work per week.

So, if you have small copywriting, technical authoring, or any other sort of writing projects that need urgent attention, please get in touch:

craigwright@straygoat.com
    www.straygoat.com

PS - I am willing to work on projects based outside the UK (but the value of the £ usually means us UK writers are too expensive).

straygoat, Sep 1, 2006 IP